Many times it is assumed that lightning will cause damage through the power lines, which is certainly possible. We have seen many lightning strikes cause a surge through the cable TV or satellite system, which often affects modems (internet connection), routers and switches, cable boxes and DVRs, computers and the TVs that are connected to these system, among other components.
Smaller items (laptops, hard drives, iPads, etc) can be shipped to our facility, for damage assessment and preform data recovery if needed.
Lightning inspection analysis includes:
- Inspection and photos of equipment involved in the loss
- A line by line detailed inventory including make, model, serial number
- Amount of equipment and conditions with notes and extras (such as batteries)
- Which items are damaged and which are not
- Current and accurate replacement pricing as of the report date
- Totals of all items to be replaced
We provide a unbiased third party verification report of lightning damage for businesses, residential clients and insurance adjusters. Need help? Submit a claim below.
Lightning Damage Photos Of A 60" LCD TV
- 60in TV Lightning Damage Power Board 60in TV Lightning Damage Power Board
- 60in TV Lightning Damage Screen 60in TV Lightning Damage Screen
- 60in TV Lightning Damage Power Board Back 60in TV Lightning Damage Power Board Back
- 60in TV Lightning Damage Input Board 60in TV Lightning Damage Input Board
- 60in TV Lightning Damage Plug 60in TV Lightning Damage Plug