Many vendors may suggest replacement on all items affected by a loss. Our goal is to find out the truth... We use a proprietary database developed over the last 11 years to insure replacement prices for technology are accurate and current. Good research and a trained eye can be the difference between a claim costing $4000 rather than $50,000.
A technology replacement cost analysis includes:
- Photos of equipment involved in the loss
- A line by line detailed inventory including make, model, serial number
- Amount of equipment and conditions with notes and extras (such as batteries)
- Which items are damaged and which are not
- Current and accurate replacement pricing as of the report date
- Totals of all items to be replaced
Our replacement cost analysis specialists can help you determine if the claim is accurate regarding the replacement of electronics and technology. Click below to request your replacement cost analysis, or call us anytime at 1-866-380-1708.