Why should I have my electronics cleaned?
Acidic properties found in smoke, water and other residue, may corrode the metallic surfaces of the circuit boards within electronics. If the contamination is not properly removed, the circuit boards will begin to corrode and cause intermittent failures. These failures are often hard to diagnose and may result in failure, network problems, poor sound quality, poor picture quality, or loss of data.After a disaster like a flood or fire, water and moisture, or even unusually high levels of humidity, may come into contact with computers, home theater systems and other electronics. Fans and/or cooling vents that normally provide airflow to keep internal components from overheating are found in nearly all equipment. These fans pull normal household dust into the systems and onto the boards. This dust quickly absorbs moisture and begins a corrosion process, even if the items are not directly impacted by water.
What is Electronic Recovery?
Electronic Recovery is the process of properly cleaning, decontaminating and testing technology that has been damaged by fire, smoke, water or any corrosive substance. All types of equipment from mobile phones to plasma TVs to medical equipment can be recovered, if done quickly and properly.
What we provide
- Thorough Cleaning (Inside & Out) and testing to ensure functionality
- Detailed Inventories containing Make, Model, and Serial Number of each item
- Data Recovery available for all computers deemed non-salvage
- Assured Cost Effective by maintaining costs less than half of replacement
- Pickup & Delivery directly from the loss site
- Climate Controlled Secure Storage until delivery